Schedule of Events
Sunday Services are every Sunday @ 11:00 a.m.
Our new address for Sunday Services:
928 State Hwy., 46 E
Boerne, TX 78006
May 2019 Schedule
May Theme: “The Architecture of Living”
We will spend the month of May exploring some pivotal ideas found in a book that may have gotten lost in the overflowing avalanche of terrific Metaphysical, New Thought books that have been written in the last decade. “The Architecture of All Abundance: Creating a Successful Life in the Material World” by Lenedra Carroll contains a blueprint for anyone yearning for a higher level of spiritual awareness coupled with material manifestation. Of it, Deepak Chopra wrote: “This work stands as a deep testament to the human spirit and the undeniable role of conscious intent in the evolution and transformation of humanity.” Join us this month as we examine and experience the spiritual concepts contained in “Architecture.” It will be a fascinating journey.
Sunday, May 5: “The Architecture of Stillness”
- Building a life and building a physical structure have one very important thing in common: both must have solid foundations put down before anything else can be added. We build a solid foundation for our lives by going within. This morning, we access that place in us that informs all of life, that is the source of all creation, that is the answer before the question is even posed. And, we will access that place in a unique and powerful way. Come with us and take a deep dive into the architecture of stillness.
Sunday, May 12: (Mother’s Day) “The Architecture of a Mother’s Love”
- Being completely enveloped in protection and surrounded by indescribably delicious unconditional love – these are experiences every human craves, whether we are a small child or a grown woman or man. Some of us may have received this from our earthly mothers, others may not have. This morning, we will all experience it in ways you may not expect!
Sunday, May 19: “The Architecture of Health”
- Our beautiful Religious Science/New Thought teachings about health and vitality have two cornerstone tenets. The first is: “there is nothing to heal — only our innate perfection to reveal.” The second is: “our thinking profoundly affects our physical state of being.” Today, we build a healthy body by building on these tenets.
Sunday, May 26: “The Architecture of Abundance”
- As we conclude our “Architecture of Living” theme, we focus on an area that remains a challenge for many individuals. That challenge is trusting that we live in the Flow of All Good and that we are always provided for. Using the author of our theme book as an example, we see how one simple awareness can change everything in an instant.
April 2019 Schedule
April Theme: “The Sacred Walk of Renewal and Resurrection”
At every moment of every day, we are experiencing the results of either our conditioned-based thinking or our Source-based living. This Easter Month, we will take a sacred walk into Source-based living, and each week, we will build upon the week before as we are renewed and resurrected in Spirit together.
Sunday, April 7, 2019 – “Standing in Change”
- The Master Teacher Jesus taught us profound lessons of Truth, the greatest of which was how to stand tall in the midst of life-altering change. This Easter month, we look to him as the prime example of one who rose anew from the most devastating change we can humanly think of, the loss of life.
Sunday, April 14, 2019 – Palm Sunday – “Preparing the Way”
- Every decision we make directs the course of our lives. Using the metaphor of three decisions Jesus made during those few days prior to his crucifixion, we will prepare the way for our first step in the renewal and resurrection of our consciousness.
Sunday, April 21, 2019 – Easter Sunday – “Arise and Shine”
- As we explore the metaphysics behind Jesus’ resurrection and ascension and look at a number of the profound teachings of this Spiritual Master, we are invited to arise and shine into our own unique Brilliance. Be sure to be with us today for a unique and utterly brilliant experience. And how about inviting a friend? Easter is a wonderful Sunday for that.
Sunday, April 28, 2019 – “The Flow of Good”
- We experience our Easter Moments in many different ways. However, the rubber often meets the road when we look at our financial status vis-à-vis our spiritual beliefs about abundance. We spiritually believe we live in an abundant universe and abundance is our spiritual birthright, yet we often struggle to make ends meet, let alone have an ongoing flow of abundant good to spend, to spare and to share.
March 2019 Schedule
March Theme: “What’s Luck Got to Do With It?”
In 1984, Tina Turner released a song that became an instant classic rock song entitled, “What’s Love Got to Do With It?” Spiritually, we could answer that by saying “Just about everything!” This month, we will take the same question, change just one word and ask, “What’s luck got to do with it?” Your immediate answer to that question may be, “Just about nothing!” But in this series, we will combine some fascinating scientific research with our powerful Religious Science principles to find that there’s more to living a lucky life than meets the eye.
Sunday, March 3, 2019 – “How to Luck Out”
- “He really lucked out on that one!” is a phrase we often hear. And, of course, we hear it when a random happy coincidence has just occurred. What do scientific research and spiritual principles have to say about how we can “luck out”? Today we find out.
Sunday, March 10, 2019 – “The Luck of the Draw”
- This common phrase is used to describe an outcome based on chance, over which we have no control—like drawing the short stick. But are we really at the mercy of the luck of the draw? Science, as well as spirituality, says we are not, but it takes a specific attitude coupled with precise activities to create our own luck of the draw.
Sunday, March 17, 2019 – “Lucky Charm” Special Music
- On this day, St. Patrick’s Day, we will each discover our own personal Lucky Charm and learn how to use it quite effectively. And if you wear green to service today, you might just find yourself extra lucky.
Sunday, March 24, 2019 – “Don’t Push Your Luck”
- Today, we complete our “What’s Luck Got To Do With It?” series not by looking at how we never need to “push our luck,” but rather at how we have access to that which will push us to our highest good.