Schedule of Events
Sunday Services are every Sunday @ 11:00 a.m.
Our new address for Sunday Services:
12500 N.W. Military Hwy.
San Antonio, TX 78231
December 2018 Schedule
December is a month we celebrate the birth of Jesus. In Religious Science/New Thought, we do not exclusively celebrate the birth of the man but expand our celebration to the birth of the cosmic Christ in all of us, using the man as our Master Teacher. This month, we celebrate what it means to live from a place of Cosmic Consciousness.
December 2, 2018 – “Putting on the Christ”
- In the Science of Mind Textbook, Ernest Holmes write, “Christ is a Universal idea, and each one ‘puts on the Christ’ to the degree that he surrenders a limited sense of Life to the Divine Realization of wholeness and unity with Good, Spirit, God.” Today we “put on the Christ” through surrender of limitation and acceptance of Truth. Let’s celebrate!
December 9, 2018 – “Heeding the Cosmic Urge”
- The Cosmic Urge has been described as the desire of Spirit to express Itself. That Urge manifests itself in the macrocosm as the creation of Universes and all that inhabit them and in the microcosm as the creation of our unique, individual lives. How are you heeding the Cosmic Urge in your life? Today we will celebrate ways to say ‘yes’ to it and explore ways you may expand.
December 16, 2018 – “Earthly Symbols with Cosmic Meaning”
- The trappings of the season are everywhere, from Menorahs to lights on a Christmas tree. Today, we celebrate the cosmic meaning behind a few of the symbols of the season, realizing that each one can be a tool to support our expansion into Cosmic Consciousness.
December 23, 2018 – “The Celebration Continues”
- Christmas Day is just a couple of days away. The holiday parties continue, food has been eaten, gifts have been opened and the festivities continue. And the celebration continues as we deepen into our Cosmic Consciousness in a variety of unique and perfect ways.
December 30, 2018 – David McCloud, RScP facilitating
November 2018 Schedule
November Theme: “Living in the Land of Milk & Honey”
- This month we delve into the idea of Living in the Land of Milk and Honey, which is the land that was promised to the Israelites when they were enslaved in Egypt (Exodus 3:7-8): “And the Lord said [to Moses at the burning bush] I have surely seen the affliction of my people who are in Egypt, and I have heard their cry because of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; and I have come down to deliver them out of the hands of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land and to a good and large land, to a land flowing with milk and honey.” This month, using Moses and the experiences of the Israelites as our examples, we will explore the consciousness required to live in our own personal land of milk and honey.
Sunday, November 4 – “The Power of the Great I AM”
- Moses spent three significant periods in his life, each deepening his consciousness of abundance and flow. Within the second period, he learned the Power of the Great I Am. Today, we will apply these three periods of growth to our lives and discover for ourselves the power of the Great I Am.
Sunday, November 11 – “Crossing the Red Sea and Gathering Manna”
- In moving from bondage to freedom, the Israelites needed to cross the Red Sea and have enough food and water to sustain them on their journey, should they make it across. In the physical realm, it was impossible to cross such a vast sea and equally impossible to bring along enough sustenance. Yet, they did cross the Red Sea and they had plenty of food and water. Today, we reveal the profound abundance promises found in these two “miracles.”
Sunday, November 18 – “Your Secret Weapons for Prosperity”
- Your secret weapons for prosperity are symbolized in two incidents in Moses’ life in the desert. From these two events, we can learn how to quickly claim our good even in the face of opposition and even in the midst of hard conditions. Today, these secret weapons will become yours.
Sunday, November 25 – “The Prosperity Laws of Opulence”
- Moses learned three prosperity Laws of Opulence when he was a prince in the Court of Pharaoh. This knowledge enabled him to provide lavishly for his followers over 40 years in the wilderness. By following these prosperity Laws, you too can be lavishly provided for.
February 2018 Schedule
February Theme: “Getting to the Heart of the Matter”
Sunday, February 4 – “The Heart of Your Dreams”
- At SACSL, we talk about bringing our dreams into fruition a lot. Today, we will talk about them again, but with a slightly different twist. Be sure to be with us for that twist and you may actually receive hearts, flowers, and candy!
Sunday, February 11 – “Realigning Your Heart”
- It is time for a heart-to-heart talk! Sometimes we talk a good game about wanting to bring our dreams from incubation to manifestation, but then time goes by, years go by, and they are still sitting on the shelf. What’s up with that? Today we take a hard look at that question, without blame or judgement, but with an eye toward realigning our hearts with our hearts’ desires.
Sunday, February 18 – “The Heart of Love”
- News commentator, author, and social activist Van Jones once said, “When it’s hard to love, love harder.” Doing that is high and holy work, that’s for sure. But what could be more important: Today, we get to the heart of love by looking at how we can “love harder’ in some very real and tangible ways.
Sunday, February 25 – “The Heart of Healing”
- We often say that there is nothing to heal only our wholeness to reveal. In a unique and powerful service, we will each have an opportunity to touch the heart of wholeness within us and call it forth in deep and meaningful ways. This is a service you won’t want to miss.
January 2018 Schedule
January Theme: “Awakening to Life”
Sunday, January 7 – “The Four Kingdom’s of Awakening”
Sunday, January 14 – “Awaken My Heart to Grace”
- God’s Grace may mean something different for everyone of us. Today, you will have an opportunity to awaken to your personal definition of this concept and then to move it out of the concept stage into an active, awakened experience in your life. It is through God’s Grace that we experience a life of beauty and wonder.
Sunday, January 21 – “Staying Awaken While Navigating the Wake”
- It is an absolute Truth that Spirit intends for us to live a life of beauty and wonder. And it is also a human experience that, at times, we feel like we are living in the wake of pain, upset, challenges, and strife. At those times, we might just want to pull the covers over our heads and go back to sleep. But the true beauty comes when we stay awake even in the middle of the wakes of life!
Sunday, January 28 – “Claiming Our Awakened Presence”
- As we bring our exploration of an awakened life to a close, this morning we will each have an opportunity to make a proclamation as we individually and collectively claim our places as awakening beings!