Schedule of Events
Sunday Services are every Sunday @ 11:00 a.m.
Our new address for Sunday Services:
12500 N.W. Military Hwy.
San Antonio, TX 78231
August 2017 Schedule
August is Membership Month: Theme – Refresh & Renew
- We will refresh & renew by taking the highlights from four different books that are on my summer reading list
- Discovery Classes for new members & re-new members will follow services
Aug 6 – “Four Qualities of a (Redefined) Successful Life”
- Resource: “Thrive” by Arianna Huffington
- Huffington lays out four specific qualities that help us deepen into what it means to be successful
Aug 13 – “A Prosperity Treasure Hunt”
- Resource: “Prosperity” by Unity co-founder Charles Fillmore
- “Prosperity” was originally published in 1936 and even though some of the language is a bit outdated, the principles and practices in it are some of Rev. Beth’s favorites for living inside a prosperity consciousness.
Aug 20 – “Harnessing the Power of Love”
- Resource: “Inside-Out Healing” by Richard Moss
- In a brief exploration of this rich and empowering book, we will harness the Power of the Presence of Divine Love as a way to heal whatever may be ailing you!
Aug 27 – “Just ONE”
- Resource: “The ONE Thing” by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- If you want less distractions, stress and strain and more joy, balance and abundance, you can achieve that by mastering the ONE thing.
- What is your ONE thing?